My first clinique buy

14:19

shot_1328358294446

I've never brought anything from Clinque before, I've used other peoples Clinque products but to have my own was very exciting!
I  have really sensitive skin thats prone to redness due to my skin tone and being a redhead..I've used it a few times so far and it has been working wonders. I even used it before I cycled to college and it had definitely kept the redness down. I also found it does last a really long time pretty much all day which is great for me as I never usually redo my make up at college because I am too lazy and I deffo dont care all that much!
I also had a really last minute eye test, after wanting to buy some new glasses (in 'havana') online I thought it was a good idea to get another prescription, the last one I had was in 2010! I managed to get a pair really similar to these ones for £25, originally £85. Thank god for the NHS and still being in full time education at 18!

1 comments