Only those who are prepared...

21:06





Dress: H&M
Stole: Accessorize
Cardigan:Vintage
Coat: Primark
Trying out my new Nikon, on a beautiful day was so much fun! I went on a little walk with Paul, then met some friends and went to a pub and, sat right on the edge of the river and had a cider or two. I love where I live, it is so beautiful in the sun! 
I also went to Cardiff on Friday visiting a friend at uni, I've only ever been when it's been lovely weather so I always have a great impression of the place, I love it!.
We went to La Tasca the next day. I've never been, or even had tapas before. I'ts great if you're indecisive
because you can choose more than more dish as they are quite small dishes. I had chicken croquettes with an amazing garlic sauce, vegetable paella and a ham & pear salad. It was the perfect hangover cur. Need to find a cheap deal for it (let me know if any of you guys have seen one recently!) 

2 comments