Brisol Fashion Week: What I wore

17:02

Top: Vintage
Skirt,Shoes & Necklace: Primark

 
This is what I wore to the bloggers event at Bristol Fashion week. It was my first blogging event and it was so much fun! It was a little intimdating at first but I met Vicky from Lady Bug Says and we drove up together so we wern't totally alone! Then met up with Katie from Sleep wake hope and her friend.
Everyone was really nice and friendly and we got our photos taken and got to chill for a while before having sparking wine and french fancies and going into the fashion show! It was nothing how I expected, I imagined models walking down a runway, all serious and solom but it was the complete opposite, so lively and energetic. I really loved the floral prints and dresses from Oasis and was really impressed my M&S's tribal prints!
After the show we got a goodie bag and a voucher for some free Estee Lauder foundation, me and Katie were the lightest colour, as we both guessed! Just as we were leaving Gina did a video of us saying about our blogs, sooo not up for my stupid video voice being all over the internet!
 
I am looking forward to going to more events like this in the future! It's really nice to get involved with the blogging community I think sometimes you can feel like youre always stuck behind your laptop blogging and tweeting, so it was nice to actively do something for my blog!
Did you guys all enjoy Bristol fashion week too?
 







Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest

12 comments