Cupcakes and Macarons

18:09



1/2/3  Red Velvet, Almond, Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes made especially for my birthday, by me. These went down a treat when me and my friends went to the pub for my birthday. They were all gone within about 15 minutes of me opening the cake tin! I made about 32, with only a 6 whole cupcake tray! So it took me far longer than it should have done! But I had fun!

4/ My lovely friend Edie made me these macarons, they were delicious and she was so on trend with my floral/ bicycle/ cupcake birthday!They also had edible glitter on them! INCREDIBLE!
Also, my boyfriend gave me the best present ever on the bicycle theme, I will post about it sometime this weekend as it deserves a very special post all to its self! 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to Bristol Fashion Week tomorrow for the live blogging event which I am very excited about if a little nervous as it will be my first ever blog event for me and my blog :) I will be tweeting from twitter, too keep updated look up #BFW! 
Is anyone else going to the event tomorrow?


Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest

3 comments