DVF

18:47



 


1/ Vintage Collection 2/3  Blooming Prints 



I was browsing on Beso the other day, and all the things I seemed to be clicking on were Diane Von Furstenberg!
I went on her site and I was swooning over all the vintage and exotic prints in her spring collection.
I especially love the slouchy shapes of some of the dresses, mixed with the big prints and necklines, they are just perfect (minus the price tag), ok, they are lovely to look at. If I win the lottery this whole collection would definitely be high on the list of lovely things to buy, obviously along side giving to charity..(aheem)
I have be lusting over iphone cases, if only I HAD an iphone to dress up! :( (boo) The fifi lapin ones are just adorable! This one by DVF is going for around 36 odd quid!
Her bags and accessorises are to die for, I love this big bag in a minty pastely colour!
and these shoes, so 70's gotta love 'em!

however I have found a few 'healthy' alternatives for the
dresses: one two three four
shoes: one
bag: one two


Twitter // Bloglovin

6 comments