éclectique

13:52

I've been pretty ill lately so I havent managed to get round to any outfits posts, as I havent really got out of my pjs all week. I have been doing lots of baking ,photograpy and creating instead!

1&2 // With all my recent make up buys I thought I needed a place to store them all! I decorated a box with my Cath Kidson paper.
3// Pink cupid coat hooks. 
4// My floral antique looking clock. 
5// My favourite flowery bunting in my bedroom.

1. All these pictures are gifts I got from 'Eclectique' a local, home furnishing shop full of lovely vintage and retro bits and bobs to create your perfect home! Based on the quayside in one of the cellars, if you are ever in Exeter I highly recommend this shop for quirky gifts or even furniture. The tables are handmade in Devon which makes them all that more unique and special. Its the perfect place to go on a warm summers day and then you can go on to enjoy a coffee a few cellars down at the 'Coffee Cellar'
2. I while ago I ask a question on the Hanpicked community blogger tech tips newsletter. Everyone who entered got put in for a prize draw for a London Fashion Week Goody bag..And I won! I will post about it when i recieve it! I'm excited to see whats inside it! I asked the question on everyones lips: "How Do You use Google Anayltics? I just dont get it"!if anyone wants any blog related advice Girl Does Geek  is where you want to go!  

2 comments