Fringed Bags and Tulips

21:04


 Cardi, tulip print shirt, sunglasses: Primark
Skirt: H&M Kids
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Charity Shop (Next)

1/ Another lovely day spent basking in the sunshine, drinking cider, and I actually went for a run! Playing sport or running around is the best way to get an even natural tan as opposed to sunbathing. I also find I get bored so easily when I sunbathe, as I know I wont tan, instead I get blotchy patches of burnt bits! (Damn my fair complexion) :(

2/ I've wanted a fringed bag for so long, however it seems whenever I spot one I like in River Island or Zara, I pick it up and faff around for a while trying to decide when it will go out of fashion or if they are a little too cowboy-esk. Of course when I saw this i faffed, I picked it up, put it back several times until the shop keeper came over after seeing me having a mini-mare and offered it to me for £5, it was too good to resist, she had done it, reeled me in with lovely chairty shop prices. I brought it, and since then I have not regretted it. 
What do you guys think on the fringed, suede bag? Going up or going down in your fashionista books?


 
Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest

8 comments