Pleats and Converse

19:34



Top: Boohoo | Skirt: New Look | Jacket & Scarft: Primark | Shoes: Converse (Ebay)

1/ The skirt came in the post this morning and as soon as it came I had  to put it on! I adore the colour, I've definitely gotten over my stage of buying all things back! After all this sun I think I was feeling very summery when I ordered the skirt.
I never usually wear my converse but I thought they would dress the skirt down a bit. Excuse them for being so dirty! I got them so long ago but I have totally revived them, what do you think?

2/ I went to town and got my nose pierced I am so not looking foward to Paul forgetting I have it and doing something silly or even me doing something stupid like hitting my face! Also brought some new nail varnish, from accessorize one called "Fudge" and a sparkly one which I dont know the name of, but they look pretty together! Oh, and it's hailing, after all these sun, it's a horrible shock!

 
 Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest

14 comments