Coral, Raspberry and Snow

21:07


 Jeans: Primark | Top: My sisters from a Parisian flea market | Shoes: New Look| Earrings: Accessorize

Hello, been a while again! My sister was back for a few days and like always we got excited about having new clothes in the house, so we swapped. I fell in love with this shirt, it is such a nice material and the colour.. is gorgeous! As for the shoes, has anyone found these flatforms in New Look, they are so comfy and they are cheaper than all the other flats in there! It is incredible, they look really hard wearing and hopefully they will last a long time! I was also eyeing up these earrings for weeks! Then I saw them in the sale, I had to buy them and at £3..how could I resist these art deco beautys!

I've been so busy again, searching for places for my boyfriend in Bristol, it has been weeks but I think we have found something in Redlands, Bristol nr Gloucester road (if anyone has any favourite shops/cafes restaurants around there please tell me!) 
I have also applied for a seasonaire job in France. So hopefully this Winter I will snowboarding on the slopes of the French Alps :)



  (a little preview of the cake I shall be posting about tomorrow!)

Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Instagram: Camillapolly

3 comments