Stripes and crochet

12:03


 Top: Charity shop| Shorts: Vintage| Shoes: Charity shop| Bracelet: Vintage

With all this sun I though it was a perfect excuse to get my pale legs out for a little "tanning" (or should I say constantly applying my factor 40, whilst I desperately search for shade), alas I will never be the bronzed goddess I wish to be. 

These shorts have a little story behind them, they were the first piece of clothing my mum ever brought from Dorthy Perkins, and by the label, a very long time ago.They were once baggy ankle bashers (not like any of these skinny Topshop ones). I found them and cut them for fancy dress as a pirate a few years ago, and recently I rediscovered them at the bottom of my draws! Cut a little more, and hemmed (with some straighteners) , and voilà, they are the perfect summer shorts! I found these identical ones from Topshop. 

This top is something I haven't worn on the blog before, an old favourite of mine. The story is, I went into town searching for the perfect crochet top, there were a few in Zara where I was working at the time but decided to have a look into some charity shops near by. And there she was, hanging there, looking at me this beauty from Marks and Spencers, and for only £1,99 she was mine! 

Milly
 
Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Instagr: Camillapolly

5 comments