Mulberry Bloom Dreams

16:00

I haven't posted in a while, and this is a bit of a different one. Seeing as this is a 'fashion' blog I thought I'd make a post every week about fashion designers that influence my style, I'm always taking my high end fashion inspiration into high street / thrift shops to search for my own twist.
These pieces from Harrods have all caught my attention...
 
Markus Lupfer, its the jumper version of the Charlotte Olympia kitty shoes! What blogger can resist a piece of clothing with a cat on it?

Marc by Marc Jacobs, I love these super cute faded out denim shorts. Marc by Marc Jacobs was one of the first designers I fell in love with. When I was younger I would pine for his ready to wear wishing I could wear something like that one day. This effect is super easy to do yourself to if these price tags aren't quite in your range
 
DVF, I love this 20's style dress, the bright colour to add a pop to a gloomy day.  The low waistline is a perfect change from my usual highwaister. I have always been madly in love with Diane von Furstenberg, the style and the patterns she uses are always gorgeous, she gets it right everytime.

Mulberry,  wow. what more can be said. I have totally fallen for these Mulberry 'Blurry Bloom' sneakers. Paired with a pair of jeans and a simple tee, or a summery dress = The Perfect Combo

Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Instagram: Camillapolly
*This is a sponsored post however all words and opinions are my own.

1 comments