Girl About Town

11:24



So, for the past month or so, I have been working together with Grazia on their local feature on the South West and the regional issue is out today!
This week, Grazia Local are focusing on  the lovely cities of Bournemouth & Southampton, Bristol & Bath, Exeter & Plymouth. This issue will feature the Top 10 things to do in each of the places, by girls who know what's up (yep, including me)
 
Each city has recommendations from readers, aswell as my column where I tell you about my hidden gems. I have also scouted out for some exclusive discounts of the shops featured in the Top 10, including 20% of my favourite vintage shop, and a bar that has cocktails, in teapots! 


 
 
 
My new role is an official Grazia Local Brand Ambassador (very important, hello!) I am so overwhelmed that me and my little blog from Exeter have been chosen! I feel so proud! 
The South West edition comes out TODAY and for all the lovely people down here you can get yours for just £1

  It is so exciting as I have always been a massive fan and always read Grazia so to be in it is a dream come true! It has been super fun and  is such an opportunity for me and my blog the most exposure its ever received! :)

Photobucket
 Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Instagram: camillapolly

9 comments