How To Wear Spring: Monochrome

23:16


 Work wear : Dress and shirt*   Urban Outfitters | Belt and Shoes: New Look


  Date night: Skirt: Miss Selfridge* (£10)| Shirt*  & Bra*: Urban Outfitters (£45) (£20)| Ring: Retro Violet | Shoes: Primark | Hat: H&M







Weekend: Pinafore*: Primark (£10) | Shoes & Top (w/collar): Topshop |Top (crochet) H&M Kids |

I was asked by Vouchercodesuk 's magazine Most Wanted to take part in their Spring project " How to Wear" and given a budget to create three affordable outfits to update your wardrobe for the latest trends.

Monochrome has got to be one of my favourite trends this Spring. It is so easy to transfer from season to season. .Marc Jacobs and Diane Von Furstenberg were the first to make an appareance with the monochrome at New York Fashion Week, then onto Jonathon Saunders for London Fashion Week and  Topshop keeping it clean and crisp.

I definitely kept to my style when putting these outfits together. I always pair a simple dress with delicate collars and a bright lipstick for a feminine look.
A sheer shirt with a black bralette and a highwaisted skirt has to be a top favourite for an evening date. I was really inspired by Alice Temperly's new 'Somerset' collection which includes alot of monochrome and  versatile seperates.
Flatforms are my go to choice for dressing up an evening outfit, easy to wear, and super comfy! (you wont be falling over all over the place..hopefully!)
For the weekend I love chilling out in my new Topshop Martina geek shoes. I cant wait to wear them in the summer with a floral dress and white frilly socks. (Not long now!)



Photobucket 
Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Instagram: camillapolly

19 comments