Harvey Nichols: SS13

11:53

 
Harvey Nichols SS13

 
 
 Colour Pop

 Fancy Frocks


Jeans: Topshop | Top: (Gemma's) Charity shop | Shoes: Missguided | Necklace: Miss Selfridge

Last week saw Bristol Museum host the Harvey Nichols Spring/Summer '13 fashion show. I was invited at a blogger to the show, we were  welcomed with a champagne reception and canapes before the show started. Gemma, Amie, and Dulcie and I all managed to score a great seat on the second row (not quite frow, but still!)

 The perspex chairs and dramatic red and blue lighting totally transformed the museum and the show began with the chic 'White Out' trend.
My favourite trend had to be 'Colour Pop', where the models walked alongside Alt-J and 'Mixed Prints' which featured a 'Suno' blazer and trouser. 
These trends were followed by Metallic, Monochrome, and Fancy Frocks. The catwalk featured some of my favourite designers such as Marc Jacobs, McQueen, Erdem, Mary Katrantzou and my newly discovered brand.. Finders Keepers.

I had a wonderful evening with some of my favourite bloggers. To see some more of the pictures of the show here and to have a look at what the other bloggers wore here.


Photobucket 
 Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Instagram: camillapolly

10 comments