Transitioning

21:13

With rumours of Google Friend Connect coming to an end I thought I would do a post about all the blogs you should be following! 
Follow Me On Bloglovin'

 
 
Eye Where Genes  
 
 
 My best friend. Her outfits are always amazing and she has the cutest smile to go with it.
 
Credit Crunch Chic
 
 
It says it all in the name. The chicest blogger around!
 
Cold Knees
 

 A wardrobe to die for, filled with bright colours and patterns. Cold Knees is a must read for style inspiration.
 

 
 Beautiful Clutter
 
 
Every post is filled with beautiful words and photos. A delightful blog to get lost in.
 
 Sweet Monday
 
 
 One of the first fashion style blogs I started reading that inspired me to start my own fashion blog. She is so cute!
A Fine Day For Sailing
A blog idol. Everything she puts together is beautifully thrifted and wonderful.
 
and some more....
 
Miss Moss / A Beautiful Mess
 
The Kittens Whiskers / Una Bella Vita
 
 Charlottes Webb  /  Trends With Benefits 
 
 The Style Rawr / What Olivia Did

Into The Fold / Jazzabelles Diary
 
 Style and Sushi /  Dollls are United

Hivenn / Trop Rouge
 
 
Twitter // Bloglovin' // Pinterest

7 comments