Envy My Hair: Pt 1

11:03



Hair at Envy, Royal William Yard, Plymouth

Gem and I set our alarms for 6.30am to begin our day trip to Plymouth. We slept through our alarms and were running late,  luckily we were on the way to the hair salon so no need to style hair! We jumped in the taxi feeling like we were on ANTM (girl, can dream right?) and headed to the station.

We arrived at the Royal William Yard where the salon is situated. It was a beautiful day to come as the sun was shining and I could smell the fresh sea air! 
The girls were so welcoming in the salon, I got my hair cut from the wonderful Jodie, she did an amazing job sorting out my (wonky) layers and gave me exactly what I had asked for, with a blow dry and straighten to finish! She is a great hairdresser who has worked internationally in Dubai!
Gemma got her roots touched up by Jo another great hairdresser. We both received manicures whilst we sipped on our favourite wines.. I highly recommend this salon! 



After our getting our hair freshly cut and pampered we were taken to Le Vignoble. We were here for a special wine tasting by Yannick who owns this independent wine lounge. He took us through a number of different wines, teaching us how to tell the acidity, sweetness and flavour. I was pleasantly surprised to find I particularly enjoyed  a white wine 'Knightor Madeleine Angevine' from Cornwall. Yannick then showed us some cheese and sausage to taste. Our favourite the 'Tomme de Savois', must remember that for next time! 



After  our wine tasting, we made our way over to the clothes boutique 'Bibi and Mac'. It has a very industrial feel to the inside of the store which creates a very luxury feel to the shop. Every rail is colour co-ordinated and each is a capsule wardrobe with the idea that you can find a few pieces that you like and throw it all on and have an outfit! Every piece in Bibi and Mac is a timeless classic. Gemma tried on a piece from Crossley and I fell in love with a structured Victoria Beckham two piece. The ladies working in the shop were super friendly and really knew their stuff! 

If you are in the South West the Royal Williams Yard is a jewel on Plymouth's crown. 
Another thanks to Jo and the girls for sorting this all out for us. We both had a great day!

Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram

0 comments