Real Mccoy: Style Challenge Pt 2

17:21

The two outfits I created. The first is Summer Festival, I wanted to steer clear from the cut off shorts and tie dye tees. Think Florence Welch festival style, ethereal, lace, sequins and maxi dresses! 



This second outfit is a little Chung inspired, granny chic. I loved this light blue, beaded cardigan and the crochet style vest top. 




 
Dress: Urban Outfitters | Shirt: Oxfam | Hat & Sunglasses: Real Mccoy 

This is what I wore for the day. I have wanted a kimono type jacket for a while, but never found anything that suited me. I dug out my trusty Oxfam shirt and chucked it over my dress, and voila! 
Now to the story of my hat. Just moments after I walked into the shop I had spotted this fedora and tried it on. I seemed to style it with every outfit I made. I had fallen in love, it was the hat for me! So much so, the wonderful people at Real Mccoy gifted me that hat. It is a timeless piece that I will definitely treasure for the rest of my life. 
I hope you can all take a visit to Real Mccoy if you are ever in the South West! 
and remember quote 'A Sensible Heart' with your purchase to receive 10% off!  
 
Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram // Facebook

0 comments