Same colour, different pattern

19:34




Skirt: Topshop | Shirt: Charity shop | Coat: Primark | Hat: c/o Real Mccoy | Shoes: Doc Martens (TK Maxx) |Ring: Flea Market

My sister pointed out "same colour, different pattern" is very fashionable at the moment, she actually suggested this outfit, and I love it!I think it works really well, and will definitely be trying to use this a lot more!
I think the easiest way to style this trend is stick to one colour hue, plus white/black. Chose patterns than can compliment each other, stripes and florals, and surprisingly, polka dot and leopard print!
What do you all think, the perfect mix, or too much?

I think this is the first time my new Docs have been up on the blog, snapped them up for a mere £35, I'd been looking for he school boy style for ages so I'm so glad TK Maxx had these in stock and the only size 6! Must be fate! They fit like a dream (once they had been worn in, of course) it's like walking on a cloud, which for my feet is a rarity. They haven't come off my feet for a while..Thanks Dr Marten! 

Did you see I have a facebook page for my blog click here to like me :)

Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram // Facebook

0 comments