Helsett Farm, Cornwall (Part 1)

12:33











Roll Neck: Oxfam | Skirt: New Weekends | Shoes: Topshop

Last weekend we travelled down to Cornwall with my family, and stayed in the wonderful Helsett farm house. 
I have spent much of my childhood visiting Cornwall, and I love going back there. It is the perfect place to escape from the city to take the time to slow down and relax. 
We got up late and had eggs, bacon and home made bread for breakfast, full of energy we went on a blustery walk in Tintagel and Boscastle. 
The evening was spent eating good food, drinking many a glass of wine and playing scrabble. 
It is always sad coming home after such a lovely time spent with family, but I have left with more memories and plenty of photos to look back on. 

Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram

0 comments