Duo Boots

22:59





'The Liro'



I had such a great evening with the girls, some I hadn't seen in a while so was lovely to catch up. 
We were greeted with a glass of bubbly and some delicious food to keep us going as we shopped the luxurious collection of boots and shoes. They gave us a brief history of the brand and how it originated in Bath and has branched out to locations such as London and Edinburgh. 
They service was amazing, I have quite wide feet so after falling for the black Chelsea boot (they were too tight!) and realising we just weren't meant to be, I fell in love with a pair of 'Liro' classic burgundy loafers. They are quite adventurous for what I would usually go for, black is my safety net ( you just cant go wrong!) But after confirmation from almost everyone in the room I decided they were the ones for me, and I haven't looked back since. 
The comfiest shoes I have ever owned I highly recommended putting a pair of these on your wish list! 
Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram

0 comments