Joico

15:56


Joico Shampoo and Conditioner c/o Bath and Unwind

The wonderful ladies at Bath and Unwind have been very kind and sent me a few more beauty
 products to try out! Whilst discussing the collaboration they asked me about my skin and hair type to
 help decide which beauty products would suit me best. 

I had not heard of Joico before and after a little researching I found their packaging is made from
 post-consumer recycled plastics which can continue to be recycled. 
This is definitely something that draws me to a product over one that was not environmentally conscious.  
Joico is a brand I will be very willing to go back to and try more products especially from their moisture recovery range. 

I've been using the Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner for a couple of weeks now,
 I'm not one to stick to the same brand for both my shampoo and conditioner, I tend to mix'n'match as
 my shampoo usually runs out a lot faster and I'll probably then buy one on special offer. (I know, I know! Poor hair!) 
I have short and very thick hair so this combination has been great. I usually blow dry afterwards and
 it's been so smooth and felt incredibly hydrated! The scent isn't too overpowering unlike many products, 
but has a simple, salon fresh smell that lasts. 

Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram

0 comments