R&R Experience

13:30









Ruth originally from South America, has trained in luxury salons in France and now owns her dream salon here in Bristol and a few weeks ago I was invited to R&R Experience to check it out.

It is a compact but well decorated and calming haven just off the bustling streets of Gloucester Road. 
When I visited I was in the midst of all my uni work so it was a welcome escape. 
Ruth and her husband Roland were so welcoming, and made the whole experience very enjoyable and relaxing.  
I received a very quick under arm wax, which unlike many, Ruth was a perfectionist and managed to pluck every hair out! We then moved onto the very relaxing massage, asking me where I had problem areas, and I had a choice of orange or lavender essential oils, I chose orange as lavender usually gives me quite a headache. It was one of the best massages I've ever had and I can't wait to go back and book another. 
And I recommend you do to! 

Find them here: 
16 Filton Road
Bristol 
0117 3360587 
www.randrexperience.com


Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram

0 comments