Your 5 Part 1

22:27

Last weekend I visited the 'Your 5' event at Cabot Circus. The event enables you to choose your 5 must haves this summer.  These classic trends will help freshen and update your wardrobe yet also fit alongside your current style.  I had the opportunity to meet with the stylist for a 1-1 consultant to help me find my five faves. The stylists were so helpful and really managed to capture my sense of style, but also find a refreshing twist to add a something a bit different to what I might usually go for.

1/ Cropped Trousers / French Connection. £80
These came in both black and white but I thought I'd be a bit adventurous and go for the white!
2/ White Shirt / French Connection. £69
I'm forever on the lookout for the perfect white shirt. This classic dress can be dressed up or down to ease from day to night. 
3/ Short Jacket / White Company. £98
I have a whole wardrobe filled with oversized wool jackets and raincoats. I thought it would be about time to embrace the summer weather (wishful thinking?) and invest in a light jacket. 
4/ Silk Top / New Look £17.99
I really liked the cut of this top, I thought it would be great for Glastonbury as it's a bit out there for what I would usually wear but, festival season, the time to be adventurous hey?!
5/ Sneaker / Schuh £55
I instantly fell in love with these! I love Superga's so much. They are the ultimate comfort for my wide awkward feet! I already have a cream pair, but I wore them to death when I went travelling and it was about time for an update. ( more on these in part 2) 


Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest //Instagram

0 comments